Gain the self-confidence and clarity to become an effective storyteller when presenting your message and ideas.
Overcome the doubt that often holds you back and discover how YOU can be an inspiration to others, influence with ease and create genuine impact. This two-day workshop will help to reveal the true nature of your business; it’s culture, essence, spirit, and value.
Benefits and Outcomes:
- Identify what your brand specifically looks and feels like and what it communicates to others.
- Understand the energy that drives your Brand and audience attraction to your Brand.
- Learn ways to craft and tell your new brand story in a short engaging video.
- Get started on writing the script and tips on presenting your story to camera
- This interactive workshop will also utilise the group as a test market in the development of your story.
You will come away with:
- Clarity on your brand story and purpose.
- Clear strategies for turning that story into an engaging video.
- Confidence to communicate your story.
- Creative and sound formula on how to pitch your idea or business.
- Commitment to your brand and your message.
DATES: Friday, June 1st and Saturday, June 2nd 2018
TIME: 9.30am to 5.30pm each day
INVESTMENT: $850.00 per person
Elizabeth Ellames – Personal Development and Story-Based Branding Consultant
Elizabeth has an extensive skill base crossing; Brand Identity, Pattern Recognition, Narrative Development, Personal Development, Visionary Leadership and Social Synergy, and loves creating dynamic cultures that support their community. With a career spanning over 30 years in the world of personal development and as a makeover specialist, combined with studying film for three years. Elizabeth has applied this body of knowledge to become an expert in the field of archetypes, narrative, and branding for personal and career development. Elizabeth’s role as a Concept Branding Consultant is to help people and businesses gain clarity about the ‘real deal’ value and message of their brand and life purpose.
Lisa McAskill – Media and Presentation Skills Consultant
Lisa excels at training, presenting and pitching concepts using video, which helps people establish and promote their vocation or business. Lisa is an experienced presenter/reporter with a media career spanning 30 years. Lisa is probably best known for her 14year role as one of Adelaide’s most engaging TV presenters, on Channel 9’s multi-award winning TV program, Postcards and featuring regularly on its sister program, Postcards Australia broadcast nationally on the Win Network. In 2011 she established Lisa McAskill Presenting with a focus on the training of presenters and media mentoring. The business has evolved to include a production arm that includes writing, producing and directing online video content for individuals and businesses, social impact video content and TV Commercials.
CONTACT US TODAY