RESILIENCE EQUALS RESONANCE – SEMINAR is a one-day program that provides a learning environment where you’ll discover how to be more effective in a rapidly changing world. I’m sure you know that committing to a course of action is what builds resilience, but perhaps you don’t know where to start. Or maybe you need an ongoing strategy that will aid in keeping your team resilience and resonance high.
RESILIENCE AND RESONANCE PLAYS AN ESSENTIAL ROLE IN NEW STYLE LEADERSHIP Ask yourself a few questions around resilience and resonance:
- What Do I Usually Tell Myself To Avoid Taking Action?
- Do I Believe I Can Make Positive Changes In The World?
- What Do I Want To Communicate And Participate In?
- What Are My Personal Values?
- Do I Need Encouragement And Support?
- Where Am I On My Path In Life?
WHAT IS RESILIENCE AND RESONANCE – PERSONAL AND COLLECTIVE
In this seminar, we uncover the ingredients for resilience from the current research. And also discover what resilience and resonance looks and feels like and question whether they are the same as emotional intelligence.
HUMANS ARE DESIGNED TO BE DYNAMIC AND ADAPTIVE
Let’s have a closer look at how resilience and resonance works and what is the occupational and adaptive nature of human beings.
WHEN RESILIENCE GETS ROCKY
- Learn What Situations Can Challenge Your Personal Resilience/Resonance As A New Style Leader.
- What Are The External And Internal Challenges That Test Your Resilience?
- What Happens To Your Personal Occupational Operating Systems When You Are Perturbed?
- The Impact Of Physiology, Emotions And Brain Plasticity On Action, Relationships And Teamwork
- What Happens To Your Team’s Dynamics When One Or More Are Perturbed?
THE N.O.W APPROACH – RESONANCE AND ACCESSING THE UNIFIED FIELD
Learn The Art Of Being Present And Living Your Life Purpose; The Key Elements For Creating Resilience, Resonance, And Leadership
Seminar DATES and VENUE on request
What does it cost?
ONE-DAY program $650.00 per person
For a group of 3 or more group booking discounts apply.
CONTACT US TODAY
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Us On Facebook – www.facebook.com/nowleadershipinc/
NOW Facilitator and Consultant / Cherie Rowett
NOW Facilitator and Consultant / Elizabeth Ellames