Helping new style leaders to maintain their own quality of life, by being fully present, practicing self-care, and learning to be adaptive.
This seminar is a one-day program that provides a learning environment where you’ll discover how to be more effective in a rapidly changing world. I’m sure you know that committing to a course of action is what builds resilience, but perhaps you don’t know where to start. Or maybe you need an ongoing strategy that will aid in keeping your team resilience and resonance high.
RESILIENCE AND WELL-BEING PLAYS AN ESSENTIAL ROLE IN NEW STYLE LEADERSHIP
Ask yourself a few questions about resilience and resonance:
- What Do I Usually Tell Myself To Avoid Taking Action?
- Do I Believe I Can Make Positive Changes In The World?
- What Do I Want To Communicate And Participate In?
- What Are My Personal Values?
- Do I Need Encouragement And Support?
- Where Am I On My Path In Life?
WHAT IS RESILIENCE AND WELL-BEING / PERSONAL AND COLLECTIVE
In this seminar, we uncover the ingredients for resilience from the current research. And also discover what resilience and resonance looks and feels like and question whether they are the same as emotional intelligence.
HUMANS ARE DESIGNED TO BE DYNAMIC AND ADAPTIVE
Let’s have a closer look at how resilience and resonance works and what is the occupational and adaptive nature of human beings.
WHEN RESILIENCE GETS ROCKY
- Learn What Situations Can Challenge Your Personal Resilience/Resonance As A New Style Leader.
- What Are The External And Internal Challenges That Test Your Resilience?
- What Happens To Your Personal Occupational Operating Systems When You Are Perturbed?
- The Impact Of Physiology, Emotions And Brain Plasticity On Action, Relationships And Teamwork
- What Happens To Your Team’s Dynamics When One Or More Are Perturbed?
THE NOW APPROACH – RESONANCE AND ACCESSING THE UNIFIED FIELD
Learn The Art Of Being Present And Living Your Life Purpose; The Key Elements For Creating Resilience, Resonance, And Leadership
Seminar DATES and VENUE on request
ONE-DAY program $850.00 per person
CHERIE ROWETT – WELL-BEING AND RESILIENCE CONSULTANT
The brain or mind is amazing and is interconnected with our emotions, behaviors, instincts, and choices. Understanding how it all works can help us understand ourselves in social situations and team situations, and when facing or leading change. I’m a passionate Praxis Consultant and as an experienced occupational therapist and lecturer, I bring a practical understanding of neuroscience to share.
My motto is to be Mindful and Heartfelt in life. I have a holistic view of human wellbeing – where the quest for meaning and purpose is central – growing praxis for purpose. I relish the heartfelt vision and commitment amongst this fabulous team of progressive women – Elizabeth, Lisa, and Courtney. Together we support social innovation for social change at this time in history, when that is exactly what humanity wants and needs.
ELIZABETH ELLAMES – NARRATIVE DEVELOPMENT AND CONCEPT BRANDING CONSULTANT
CONTACT US TODAY
Email – email@example.com
Us On Facebook – www.facebook.com/nowleadershipinc/