Supporting women in their leadership and creating new opportunities for the world.
To ensure that everyone is aware of and operating from the appropriate group values, upon joining NOW Leadership Inc. as a conscious contributor, you are encouraged to understand and fully participate in the following:
1. Be willing to collectively support the NOW Leaderships Inc. purpose, process, guidelines & goals.
2. Speak supportively of each other peoples input – Respect the right for people to have different viewpoints without making them wrong or gossiping.
3. Acknowledge whatever is being communicated as true for the person at that particular moment. If you disagree or do not understand, ask clarifying questions at an appropriate time.
4. Complete your agreements –
- Make only agreements that you are willing and intend to keep.
- Communicate any potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate time.
- Clear up any broken agreement at the first appropriate opportunity.
5. When something is not working, look to the system for corrections and propose a proactive solution to the person who can do something about it.
6. Understand that the conduct of each team member needs to be a valuable contribution, which informs and improves the social synergy of the whole group.
7. Be effective and efficient. (Optimize every moment… do more with less.)
8. Have the willingness to win and to allow others to win – which creates a win for the people around you. (win/win/win)
9. Focus on what works.
10. Be responsible – do not lay blame or justify. As a participant or assistant be prompt for all training, events or meetings.
11. If an upset lasts longer than 50mins… the upset party(s) are to seek support from a neutral third party.
12. Be receptive to what is being presented and always listen to people’s ideas.
Focusing On What Works Vs. Focusing On What Doesn’t Work
- Collaboration verses… Doing it solo.
- Embracing a new and effective system verse… Sticking to an old outmoded system.
- Tell the Truth and Trusting other people verses… With-holding, resenting or trying to take care of others.
- Staying fully present to the information being delivered verses… Trying to fit the information into your own or another older paradigm.
- Connectivity; Social Synergy verses… Resisting connection to the group as a whole.
- Acknowledge that emotional or creative conflict is for the evolution of the whole group verses… Taking everything personally.
- Letting go of the need for idol gossip verses… Seeking allies and creating division among members.
- Being fully present and participating verses… Not attending or not connecting with people when you do attend.
- All of these elements can add to or detract from the potential growth of an individual and the potential growth of a community or team.
Cordial Collaboration Creates Connection, And Connection Creates Currency.
Thank you for taking the time to read our guidelines, The NOW Leadership Team.
Please Tick Your Topics Of Interest