FOCUSING ON WHAT WORKS
1. Collaborate rather than… doing it solo.
2. Embrace new and effective systems rather than…sticking to outmoded systems.
3. Tell the truth and trusting other people rather than…withholding, resenting or trying to fix others.
4. Stay fully present to the information that is being delivered rather than…trying to fit the information into your own or another older paradigm.
5. Create Social Synergy – Practice connectivity rather than…resisting connection to the group as a whole.
6. Acknowledge that emotional or creative conflict is for the evolution of the whole group rather than…taking everything personally.
7. Letting go of the need for idol gossip rather than…seeking allies and creating division within your group or community.
8. Being fully present and participating rather than…not showing up or not connecting with people when you do show up.
All of these elements can add to or detract from the potential growth of an individual and the potential growth of a community or team.
Cordial Collaboration Creates Valuable Connections Which Create A New Type Of Wealth And Currency.
1. Be willing to collectively support your group’s purpose, process, & goals.
2. Speak supportively of other peoples input – Respect the right for people to have different viewpoints without making them wrong or gossiping.
3. Acknowledge whatever is being communicated as true for the person at that particular moment. If you disagree or do not understand, ask clarifying questions at an appropriate time.
4. Complete your agreements –
- Make only agreements that you are willing and intend to keep.
- Communicate any broken agreements at the first appropriate time.
- Clear up any broken agreement at the first appropriate opportunity.
5. When something is not working, look to the system for corrections and propose a proactive solution to the person who can do something about it.
6. Understand that the conduct of each team member needs to be a valuable contribution, which informs and improves the social synergy of the whole group.
7. Be effective and efficient. (Optimize every moment… do more with less.)
8. Have the willingness to win and to allow others to win – which creates a win for the people around you (community). (Win/Win/Win)
9. Remember to focus on what works.
10. Be responsible – do not lay blame or justify. And genuinely participant in your life, be prompt for work, appointments, training, events or meetings.
11. If an upset lasts longer than 50mins… the upset party(s) is to seek support from a neutral third party.
12. Be receptive to what is being presented and always listen to people’s ideas.
Please Tick Your Topics Of Interest