Are you a Cultural Creative?
There’s a real shift happening in our world today. Instead of focusing on demographics and traditional marketing means, an emerging trend is to look at the market from values or adding value perspective. In their book, The Cultural Creatives, Paul H. Ray, and Sherry Ruth Anderson describe an emerging market called the Cultural Creatives and share how these 50 million people are now changing the world.
Cultural Creatives –
- Are committed to general green and sustainable values.
- View building relationships as important and essential.
- Love to collaborate with other Cultural Creatives to co-create or promote social enterprise where ever possible.
- Express that the traditional model of success is not a high priority to them.
- Promote and support equal opportunity for women in the workplace and in the family.
- Are interested in and practice self-actualization.
- Don’t believe in financial materialism, but rather true prosperity through collective participation.
- View nature and our planet as a living organism that all life is connected to.
- Enjoy traveling the world.
- Want to be genuine activists, which simply means – Acting on what you believe in.
- Although their focus is not on material wealth, they don’t have financial problems.
- Believe in humanistic psychology.
- And they are optimistic about the future and believe in the value of having time to be creative.
At NOW Leadership Inc. we promote, facilitate and support a New Style Of Leadership for women, well-being and the world, which is also aligned with the Cultural Creatives progressive worldview.
Do these values resonate with you?
NOW supports Seed Projects through our social innovation system of training, which builds resonance for the project and its team. The world is moving toward new social structures, which involves creating new systems and communities, plus new ways of doing business. These systems, communities, and businesses need new style leaders to grow the humanity we all want. Many people today want to make a positive difference in the world, but they don’t want to do it alone. The NOW Leadership Inc. empowers people to connect, build trust and grow communities and social enterprise that create new opportunities for the world.
“The world turns to gold in the hands of the wise.” – Rumi
Social Synergy Creates Social Change
Here is another example of how the NOW model works.
Frederic Laloux – The way we manage organizations seems increasingly out of date. Survey after survey shows that the vast majority of employees are disengaged at work, while organizational leaders complain that their organizations are too slow, siloed and bureaucratic for today’s world.
In this excerpt from the event, Frederic Laloux discusses the historical evolution of management thinking and shares how extraordinary pioneering organizations in very different sectors are already operating from the next stage of management.
NOW Leadership Inc. is an advocate for creating quality RESONANCE.
What’s the real power and benefit of creating Resonance?
It gives people the ability to experience Creative Social Synergy, which is a new and effective approach to teamwork that builds a powerful, genuine collective integrity, resulting in cohesive collaboration and forms a new style of leadership that allows people to find their true potential and purpose in life. – learn how.
For more information please contact us today –