There’s a real shift happening in our world today. Instead of focusing on demographics and traditional marketing means, an emerging trend is to look at the market from values or an adding value perspective. In their book, The Cultural Creatives, Paul H. Ray, and Sherry Ruth Anderson describe an emerging market called the Cultural Creatives and share how these 50 million people are changing the world. This number has now grown to 200 million or more…
Cultural Creatives –
- View building relationships as important and essential.
- Are committed to renewable and sustainable practices.
- Love to collaborate with other Cultural Creatives to promote social enterprise where ever possible.
- Promote and support equal opportunity for women in the workplace and in the family.
- Are interested in and practice self-actualization.
- Believe in true prosperity through collective participation.
- View nature and our planet as a living organism that all life is connected to.
- Want to be activists, which simply means – Acting on what you believe in.
- Although their focus is not on material wealth, they don’t have financial problems.
- And they are optimistic about the future and believe in the value of having time to be creative.
Do these values resonate with you?
NOW demonstrates and supports social synergy training, which builds resonance for team projects. The world is moving toward new social structures, which involves creating new systems and communities, plus new ways of doing business. These systems, communities, and businesses need new style leaders to grow the humanity we all want. Many women today want to make a positive difference in the world, but they often don’t want to do it alone. NOW Leadership Inc. empowers women to connect, build trust and grow communities and social business that create new opportunities for the world.
“The world turns to gold in the hands of the wise.” – Rumi
Social Synergy Creates Social Change
Here is another example of how the NOW model works.
Frederic Laloux – The way we manage organizations seems increasingly out of date. Survey after survey shows that the vast majority of employees are disengaged at work, while organizational leaders complain that their organizations are too slow, siloed and bureaucratic for today’s world.
In this excerpt from the event, Frederic Laloux discusses the historical evolution of management thinking and shares how extraordinary pioneering organizations in very different sectors are already operating from the next stage of management.
NOW Leadership Inc. is an advocate for creating quality RESONANCE.
What’s the real power and benefit of creating Resonance?
It gives people the ability to experience Creative Social Synergy, which is a new and effective approach to teamwork that builds a powerful, genuine collective integrity, resulting in cohesive collaboration and forms a new style of leadership that allows people to find their true potential and purpose in life. – learn how.